About Me

Having lived in both France, the birthplace of parkour, and the US, where parkour has developed, I am very knowledgeable on the topics of parkour and freerunning and have started this blog to share all I know with you.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to my very first blog post! I'm going to be using this blog to inform all my readers about parkour and freerunning. As an avid traceur and freerunner myself, I will be able to provide insight on the constantly expanding and flowing world of parkour.

You can expect many posts about great traceurs, helpful tutorials, and updates on my own parkour skills.

I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope you find help and entertainment along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it, followed! Follow back please :)

    walkinthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete